05 October 2010

Enjoy my Kampar Life ♥♥♥

WestLake Garden during nite times

I Heineken

For Carmen XD Look like us
....1st October....feel kinda boring...suddenly...
 My aiya husband "Carmenchan" find me through msn ^^
She asked me go out for supper....around 2145pm i think !!
After that, bla bla bla for long time ....don't know why......
stay overnight at her house already XD
4 days 3 nights XD WestLake trip .....LOL XD
Actually, the purpose i write this post is to say thank you to CarmenChan ^^
Thanks A lots ^^ If not VincyToo die nine years ard @_@
And also thanks for teaching me driving ^^ so touching T_T
And say sorry for kacau you, because sleep besides me >,<
Still remember last nites, we decide to have a blast ^^
drink beer at westlake garden XD just a small bottle of beer!!!
I am not Pro in drinking >,< after back home, straight forward sleep on the bed!!
After drinking alcohol beverages feel sleepy not drunk XD
Haha, don't know what to write ard.....is times to say Bye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment