17 September 2010

Hang Out with Shopo Shin XD

Yiiiihaaa....My mood is in a excited status^^
Hang out with my bestie on 16sept 2010 ^^
We watch a movie called "devil"
quite nice actually ... coz of the "Ah Ma" XD
After the movie, we having our lunch at Sakae Sushi ^^ with the sesame greentea...LOL XD
We chitchat like aunty and also take photo XD
We eat a lots and at the same time gain more weight T_T
I still remember the slogan of shin "通顺无阻"XD
Hurray...we go sungai wang for our shopping session ^^
Yipeeee.....cepat-cepat jalan XD
Spent all of my money but can fulfilled my satisfaction^^
Spending money to get my joyful XD
Miss YOU so much...shopo XD
We will meet after i finish my foundation course!!!
Shin ^^
                                                                    Delicious ^^

                                                        gek gek look at the menu XD

Tamago egg ^^ i think

Put inside your mouth ....stop take photo XD

                                            Shopo....I will miss you all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment