17 September 2010

Early in the morning ^^

Friday, 17sept2010 ..Hehe, wake up at 630am >,< Miracle....@_@ still in a blur status @_@
Actually my mission today is to take my original certificate of SPM XD with Freda and Elliz ^^
Freda come and fetch me and elliz at 7am, straight forward go Mcdonald to having our breakfast ^^
After finish our breakfast, go to our secondary school for the certificate !!!
When reach the school, lots of sweet memory come out in my mind ^^
....Miss the time we all stick together XD Memory of Friendship XD
Around 840am, reach home and Elliz come to my house because raining outside.
We start our chitchat session in my room XD Hehe ^^
After the rain stop, she go back home....Miss You ^^
I look childish ^^

Freda and Vincy

Love this^^Lui Yan Elliz vs Xiao Hai Vincy

Lalala ^^

Elliz said will come to my house again when sem break XD
Cant wait to meet you again ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment