24 September 2010

Sem 2 Result was released T_T

Sad dou Bang Wall T_T
Haiz, please don't ask me what result I get in semester 2 >,<
Because I will show out in my blog.....
Let me mention 1 more time XD Just available in my blog ^^
Actually my result drops like waterfall in my sem 2 .....aiks.....this is my fate!!!
Don't talk too much, let me show out my result first >,<
                            Dang Dang Dang Dang .............
Management B+
Financial Management B
Academic English B-
General Mathematics 2 B-
Effective Communication Skill C
 OMG !!!! I get C in my foundation >,< This is killing me !!!
Cgpa became 3.0 T_T and i get 2.8 gpa in sem 2!!!
Nevermind, "Lose 1 time doesn't means that I will lose second times " Don't know what theory is this XD

Gambateh in my sem 3 ^^ Aca-aca Fighting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment