26 September 2010

Special "HIM"

Feel so upset now. Don't know where to "BOOM" my sadness !!!
So I decided to boom it in my blog.
Actually HIM is a dog named lucky or Kiki ^^
Kiki is so special to me, because kiki made me tukar pandangan toward animals.
I didn't own a pet before and also don't know what the feelings when adopt a pet.
It was a special feelings for me when adopt kiki, i will automatic treat kiki as my family members ^^
Lovely♥♥

Enjoying the wind blow by fan ^^

Kiki and my leg

XD

Left & Right

 Handsome XD
♥♥♥LOVE kiki so much and forever ♥♥♥
I know i will lost kiki one day, kiki will not belong to me forever.
This will become my first time to adopt a pet and also first time to lost something that i feel important in my life.
But all of this will become a sweet memory in my mind after this post has been post out.
I appreciate that god let me have the chances to adopt a cute, brainy and obedient dog ^^
I will miss you forever and Kiki you are always in my mind ^^
我会学会更珍惜失去了和现在所拥有的一切。

No comments:

Post a Comment